How Animated Videos Can Help Your Business in 2023?
Animated video marketing is now more popular than ever before. Whether you’re a business looking to start or grow, a brand looking to stay top of mind or an entrepreneur looking to grow your startup, animated video marketing has helped countless businesses build lasting relationships with their customers.
Here are a few ways animated videos can help your business in 2023
1. Promotional content you want to share.
2. Social media marketing you want to promote.
3. All kinds of internal communications.
4. Animated videos can be used to capture attention.
5. Animated videos can be used to create more conversions.
6. Animated videos can be used to in your ecommerce platform.
7. Used to communicate with employees.
8. Used to drive sales.
9. Animated videos can be used for customer service.
10. Useful for marketing purposes.
11. Animated videos can be used for any other purpose you can imagine.
If you want your business to be at the forefront of the next generation of technology, animated videos should be used for your interactions with customers, prospects, employees, and all the other people who matter to your company.
Benefits of an animated explainer video for business
As consumers increasingly turn to digital media to consume news and engage with brands, companies are doing everything in their power to capture that attention. One of the best ways to do so is through video advertising. With nearly half of adults watching an average of over 4 hours of videos daily, it’s clear that video has become a viable form of media for marketers.
But even with this massive usage of video, companies often struggle to find a way to effectively communicate their message in a format that is appealing and engaging. The good news is, there are a few strategies that can help.
One of the most effective ways to use animated video for business is to highlight a service or feature that your company offers. You don’t need to have a fully developed animation, just a short 30-second clip that explains what your business does and why people should care. This approach can help your potential customers identify with your business and understand the value you offer.
Animated explainer videos are a great way to demonstrate how something works or why something happens. When done correctly, they can really add to the overall value of your business.
Here are some of the benefits of animated explainer videos for your business:
Provides a compelling visual way to convey valuable information quickly.
Increases your company’s credibility and trustworthiness.
Engages your audience and holds their attention better than static images.
Creates interest and curiosity in your business.
Can be used to provide instruction on how to use products or services.
Gives your business a personality.
Animated video is a fantastic tool for businesses who want to engage their audience through a medium that people enjoy consuming. So, try it. You may find that your brand is stronger for it.
How can animation videos help boost your ROI?
There is a good way to measure how animation videos can help boost your ROI (Return On Investment).
Here are three quick ways animation videos can increase your ROI:
1. Help drive engagement.
Animation videos can engage viewers by capturing their attention and holding it. This is especially true for B2C companies who typically have a short attention span. A short attention span means there’s less time to explain and process what you’re saying, and less time for you to make your case.
When you add animation to the mix, you’ll find it easier to explain and grab viewers’ attention.
2. Display your personality.
Animated videos are a wonderful way to highlight your personality. A few tips to remember:
• Keep it simple: The point of an animated video is to tell a story. It’s best to stick to one main message in each video.
• Choose animations that add value: Be careful about using animations that have no practical value to the viewer. Animations like fireworks or rainbows don’t really add anything to your presentation, but they might make your video feel like it was made for kids.
• Think about timing: When you use animations, try to keep them short. Too many animations or too many layers of animation will slow down the video, which will distract viewers from the main points.
3. Increase conversion rates.
A lot of B2B companies struggle to generate leads because the process is typically so convoluted. Animation can be a fantastic way to show how simple your business is, and how easy it is to get started.
With animation videos, you can show how simple your company is, and how easy it is to get started. These three tips can help your animation videos work even better and deliver an even greater return on your marketing investments.
How long should an explainer video be?
There are no official rules on how long an explainer video should be, but there are a lot of things you can do to keep your videos interesting and keep your audience engaged throughout.
If you want to keep your viewers hooked for the full length of the video, aim for around 2 minutes.
If you want your viewers to go back to the site and watch your video again, aim for around 5 minutes.
What is the price of an animated video?
To get you started, here’s an idea of what a good, animated video for business would cost.
If you want to produce a custom animation for your business, there are many things to consider. You need to think about:
• Your target audience
• Your budget
• Your skillset
• The length of the video
• How to promote the video
• How to keep viewers on the site
• Who will create the animation
• When the video should be completed
The intended use of the video (for example, whether it is a promotional video or a training video)
The cost of making an excellent quality animated video can cost up to £5000.
How can a business promote a video?
There are several ways a business can promote a video:
- Social media: Share the video on the company’s social media accounts and encourage employees and customers to share it as well.
- Email marketing: Include the video in an email campaign to the company’s mailing list.
- Paid advertising: Run paid ads on platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or television to reach a wider audience.
- Influencer marketing: Partner with social media influencers to share the video and reach a new audience.
- Video SEO: Optimize the video for search engines by including relevant keywords in the title, description, and tags.
- Embedding: Embed the video on the company’s website and blog to drive traffic and increase visibility.
- Hosting events: host events specifically for the video release and have the video be the focus.
- Collaborations: Collaborate with other companies or organizations to share the video and reach new audiences.
It’s important to note that the most effective method will depend on the target audience, video content and budget available.
Who is the target audience?
A lot of the time, when we talk about videos, we’re talking about the general masses. Video is the new thing, everyone needs to use it, right? Not so fast. While it’s true that every business needs to have a website, and a website should contain video, there are a lot of business owners who don’t think it’s a good idea to create videos. This can be due to a variety of reasons, from not knowing what to do to not having the time to figure out how to do it. Here are five things to consider before you dive into the world of video creation:
1. Be sure the target audience fits the business goals and services. This is important. If you want your business to grow and succeed, you need to make sure your target customer audience is on board with you and your business.
2. How will the video content help my business? If you’re going to invest your time and money into creating a video, it’s imperative that you know what you’re getting yourself into.
3. What are the key components to my video? You should have a clear idea of what makes your business special, who your customers are, and how you can benefit them. Make sure you have all these elements in place before you start.
4. What is the plan for my video? As a business owner, you need to think ahead. Do you want to use the video as a lead generation tool, or do you want to use it to tell your story?
5. How can I make my video engaging? Make sure your video is compelling and attractive enough for your target audience to view and watch. Make sure it tells your story in a concise manner and includes relevant calls to action where possible.
How can the video be optimized for search engines?
As the use of video continues to rise, businesses are looking for ways to make video content more accessible and appealing to audiences. In addition to traditional channels such as TV, social media, and radio, video is also increasingly popular on the internet. And while this is a good thing, there are a lot of things that businesses need to think about before starting to create videos.
First, as video content continues to grow, so too does the need to optimize it for search engines. And optimizing for search engines means a lot more than adding keywords to the description. Instead, it requires the following:
The visual composition of the video
The type of content you want to convey in the video (whether it’s a video product demo, online marketing tutorial videos.
If your focus is on videos for training tutorial purposes, then the language you’ll be using in the video is important.
What are the different types of animated video
Animation videos are moving images that give the viewer an experience like live action. Whether it’s a 2D animation or 3D, it can have a lot of the same effects as live action. Therefore, they’re so popular. It’s something people want to watch.
They can be very compelling, especially when paired with an interesting story. A company could use animated video to explain an in-depth process, show off a new product, or explain why a certain event is happening.
There are a few categories of animated videos:
Character Animation: It’s a series of short clips where an actor creates an individual character that interacts with other characters or objects. This animation works like magic online.
Storytelling Animation: This is the oldest form of animation and uses one long story to tell a different story.
Comedy Animation: The characters are usually funny, but they don’t necessarily interact with anything else.
Whiteboard Animation: This works like magic and is a popular form that uses hand drawn elements.
Want a FREE Demo explainer video for your business? Click the link belowREQUEST EXPLAINER VIDEO DEMO